Avon has a longstanding commitment to managing our environmental footprint. We address key impacts across our business enterprise and focus on continuous improvement, with particular emphasis on the areas that are most important to the company and of importance to society and the planet.
Environmental stewardship applies to many areas of our business operations, such as:
- Manufacturing of our products and in our operations
- GHG emissions and energy consumption, as well as increasing the use of onsite renewable energy to reduce our carbon footprint
- Water consumption by using water wisely to conserve this valuable resource
- Product distribution by implementing efficient shipping practices and employing regional distribution centers to reduce the distance that products travel to reach customers
- Waste along the production cycle by recycling and minimizing material use